The Amador Fire Protection District is always looking for new members who want to contribute to their community in the most exciting volunteer capacity imaginable. Knowing this job is so important, we make sure all of our volunteer firefighters are well trained and properly equipped.
To apply to become a volunteer you must:
1. Reside in the Amador Fire Protection District response area.
- Plymouth area (unincorporated or city limits), River Pines, Fiddletown
- Unincorporated Jackson nearest to Pine Grove, Pine Grove, Pioneer
2. Be 18 years of age or older.
3. Fill out an Amador Fire Protection District Volunteer Application
4. Contact your respective Battalion Chief to start the application process.
- Battalion Chief Keith Brizzi (in the Pine Grove/Pioneer area)
- Battalion Chief Antonio Moreno (in the Fiddletown/Plymouth/River Pines/Willow Springs area)
After application screening, you must pass a complete medical examination including drug screening, complete a “Live Scan” background check and upon employment furnish such proof of age as may be required. We pay for the application process; you bring the commitment and dedication.
If you’re ready to do something important for your community and are able to take on the challenge, please call 209-223-6391 to contact Battalion Chief Keith Brizzi (in the Pine Grove/Pioneer area) or Battalion Chief Antonio Moreno (in the Fiddletown/Plymouth/River Pines/Willow Springs area).
Thank you for your interest in joining our department.